Monday, April 20, 2015

Marvelous Magnolia New DT Announcement

Hello Marvelous Magnolia

fans from all over the globe.....

Welcome to the


Our New DT announcement is as follows,

but please pop over to all the DT blogs as some of the gals

will be departing after this challenge,

and thank you to all who entered!

NEW DT Members please email me at 

FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com as soon as possible:::

NEW DT Members


Welcome ladies!!!

DT Members Staying 

Cinzia
Celine
Roselany
Gina
Jennifer D
Sharon
Samantha
Tinzana

Congrats ladies!


NEW DT Members please email me at 

FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com as soon as possible!










5 comments:

  1. I am so so happy....thanx !!!! I am going to mail you!!!!!
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m happy and proud to be in this fantastic team. You get an email :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´ve send an email on Monday. I write a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rina

    Do you have one of my email?! I´ve sent them with two different email addresses. If not please write me an email - you can find them into my contact. Hope we find us together :D

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Rina, I am thrilled to be part of such a talented team of ladies!!!! Cudddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete